August 12, 2010
- Cooley Law School and Resolution Services Center partner for mediation training
- A Spartan in Moscow-- MSU law professor has great time in 'New Russia"
- State Bar of Michigan supports pledge of diversity
- Cooley Law School is recognized with the Michigan Recreation and Parks Association (MRPA) award
- Ingham Co. Bar Foundation accepting grant applications
- Michigan food and wine celebrated at annual Gold Medal Reception --A record 399 wines judged during the competition
- Constitutional Dig-- Law professor helps township establish land use precedent
- State Bar of Michigan mourns loss of former President James K. Robinson
- Myths and realities of budgeting
- Cooley to host 7th annual Criminal Defense Trial Practice College from August 20 - 25
- Congress passes bill to cut crack-powder cocaine sentencing gap
- Cox files response in lawsuit challenging National Health Care Law
- On the Court for life ... actually, even longer: 30 Supreme Court justices have final resting places within a short radius of one another in the Washington D.C. area
- Foster Swift adds features to redesigned Website
- Wayne Law alumni gather at Lansing event
- Divorce do's and don'ts in 'Top 10 Commandments'
- Cooley welcomes Lisa DeMoss to Lead Insurance Law LL.M. Program
- Murder rate is way up in dozens of US cities, but why?
- Don’t suspend state attorney general’s law license, petition-signers urge disciplinary authorities
- Report: Revenue Grows By 4 Percent Among Am Law 100 Firms
- Judge to Decide the Fate of 'Deflategate'
- Contempt hearing for Kentucky county clerk
- Tuesday round-up