September 16, 2010
- State Bar of Michigan to Honor 2010 Award Winners
- State Bar Representative Assembly to honor award winners
- Nine clients to avoid
- Bright Lights for Families --Judges & Experts speak on Family Law
- Fraser Trebilcock Davis & Dunlap, P.C. expands its reach into Detroit and Washington, D.C.
- Blogging for lawyers has changed
- MDOT seeking comments on state rail plan; public meetings to be held across state
- Simple steps to declutter your office
- Justice Ginsburg is hospitalized after exercise, undergoes heart catheterization
- Will Supreme Court be swayed by a gay-marriage ‘tipping point’?
- Jackson Lewis to Eliminate Billable Hours for Associates
- Morgan Lewis Votes to Admit 227 Bingham Partners
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Eric Schnapper (Part six)
- This week at the Court