September 16, 2010
- State Bar of Michigan to Honor 2010 Award Winners
- State Bar Representative Assembly to honor award winners
- Nine clients to avoid
- Bright Lights for Families --Judges & Experts speak on Family Law
- Fraser Trebilcock Davis & Dunlap, P.C. expands its reach into Detroit and Washington, D.C.
- Blogging for lawyers has changed
- MDOT seeking comments on state rail plan; public meetings to be held across state
- Simple steps to declutter your office
- Measure, teach lawyers tech skills, speakers at Techshow say.
- Smartwatches and other wearables can enhance the practice of law, attorneys say
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Latham Gives Bob Dell a Spectacular Sendoff
- Preview on same-sex marriage — Part IV, Supporting the state bans
- Petition of the day