- Innocence Project frees Detroit man from prison after seven years for crime that DNA evidence shows he did not commit
- Asked & Answred Rachael Drenovsky on Constitution Day Program
- Family Affairs: Vaccination and education: Are kids forced to have both?
- Estate Strategies: IRA trusts can be useful to counteract recent SCOTUS ruling
- Fighting the stigma Attorney's dissertation looks at mental illness among lawyers
- Wearing a ‘smartwatch’ to court | Trademarking a hog call | Better Call Saul—and here’s the number
- Illinois man says his commitment to legal studies in prison helped win his freedom
- FDA Not Required to Hold Hearings on Animal Feed, Second Circuit Rules
- Barclays Moves to Dismiss N.Y. AG's Suit Over 'Dark Pools'
- Petition of the day
- Thursday round-up