April 26, 2012
- Gary Born to speak at 2012 Wayne Law Commencement
- Upper Peninsula History Conference marks 63rd year June 22-24, 2012
- Innocence Project frees Detroit man from prison after seven years for crime that DNA evidence shows he did not commit
- Asked & Answred Rachael Drenovsky on Constitution Day Program
- Family Affairs: Vaccination and education: Are kids forced to have both?
- Estate Strategies: IRA trusts can be useful to counteract recent SCOTUS ruling
- Fighting the stigma Attorney's dissertation looks at mental illness among lawyers
- See the video: Inmate slammed into window frame during court hearing files $5M civil rights lawsuit
- Have you seen a pro se litigant prevail in court? How did they do it?
- BofA Ordered to Pay $1.27 Billion Over Mortgage Fraud
- Apple Surrenders in Sales Ban Fight Against Samsung
- Petition of the day
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Steven R. Shapiro (Part Six)