February 22, 2010
- Tying the knot online? Professors propose sweeping changes in state marital laws
- Condoleezza Rice warns of danger from 'failed states'
- Former state chief justice joining Miller Canfield
- Neurologists approve Botox for cerebral palsy
- Flags lowered for soldier's death in Afghanistan
- Software solutions-- Why all lawyers need a practice management system
- Court allows 'Octomom' to maintain control of finances
- Home prices exhibit 'improving declines'
- State's insurance office advises parents to review needs of their 'boomeranger' children
- Wearing a ‘smartwatch’ to court | Trademarking a hog call | Better Call Saul—and here’s the number
- Illinois man says his commitment to legal studies in prison helped win his freedom
- FDA Not Required to Hold Hearings on Animal Feed, Second Circuit Rules
- Barclays Moves to Dismiss N.Y. AG's Suit Over 'Dark Pools'
- Petition of the day
- Thursday round-up