February 22, 2010
- Tying the knot online? Professors propose sweeping changes in state marital laws
- Condoleezza Rice warns of danger from 'failed states'
- Former state chief justice joining Miller Canfield
- Neurologists approve Botox for cerebral palsy
- Flags lowered for soldier's death in Afghanistan
- Software solutions-- Why all lawyers need a practice management system
- Court allows 'Octomom' to maintain control of finances
- Home prices exhibit 'improving declines'
- State's insurance office advises parents to review needs of their 'boomeranger' children
- Judge OKs bankruptcy plan for Stockton, California, that saves worker pensions
- Venice Beach residents sue Los Angeles, saying existing laws regarding transients not enforced
- Whirlpool Beats Moldy Washer Class Action in Bellwether Trial
- Gerber Baby Formula Ads Are Misleading, FTC Claims
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: Racial gerrymandering, partisan politics, and the future of the Voting Rights Act