February 22, 2010
- Tying the knot online? Professors propose sweeping changes in state marital laws
- Condoleezza Rice warns of danger from 'failed states'
- Former state chief justice joining Miller Canfield
- Neurologists approve Botox for cerebral palsy
- Flags lowered for soldier's death in Afghanistan
- Software solutions-- Why all lawyers need a practice management system
- Court allows 'Octomom' to maintain control of finances
- Home prices exhibit 'improving declines'
- State's insurance office advises parents to review needs of their 'boomeranger' children
- Law firms give and receive thanks by way of donated turkeys
- Inversions gain in popularity with help of Skadden lawyers
- Anthem Fires Back at Data-Breach Suit
- Morgan Lewis Boasts Steady Profits, No Debt on Anniversary of Bingham Deal
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: Justices to study limits on state-court securities litigation