February 22, 2010
- Tying the knot online? Professors propose sweeping changes in state marital laws
- Condoleezza Rice warns of danger from 'failed states'
- Former state chief justice joining Miller Canfield
- Neurologists approve Botox for cerebral palsy
- Flags lowered for soldier's death in Afghanistan
- Software solutions-- Why all lawyers need a practice management system
- Court allows 'Octomom' to maintain control of finances
- Home prices exhibit 'improving declines'
- State's insurance office advises parents to review needs of their 'boomeranger' children
- County tax bill, if upheld, will add to cost of new, privately financed courthouse
- Supreme Court dubious about Aereo’s low-cost TV, but wary that ruling could curtail cloud technology
- Supreme Court Upholds Voter-Approved Affirmative Action Ban
- Bridgegate Panel Subpoenas Four, Including Christie's Spokesperson
- Divided Court upholds Michigan’s ban on affirmative action: In Plain English
- Wednesday round-up