February 22, 2010
- Tying the knot online? Professors propose sweeping changes in state marital laws
- Condoleezza Rice warns of danger from 'failed states'
- Former state chief justice joining Miller Canfield
- Neurologists approve Botox for cerebral palsy
- Flags lowered for soldier's death in Afghanistan
- Software solutions-- Why all lawyers need a practice management system
- Court allows 'Octomom' to maintain control of finances
- Home prices exhibit 'improving declines'
- State's insurance office advises parents to review needs of their 'boomeranger' children
- Is your firm’s phone line secure? If not, a hack attack can cost you big bucks
- Las Vegas DA to seek county OK for reality TV show about cold and closed cases
- Dish, Southwest, Time Warner Targeted in New Patent Blitz
- As Patent Case Winds Down, 'Settler's Remorse' Could Add Wrinkle
- Puerto Rico ban on same-sex marriage upheld
- Petition of the day