February 22, 2010
- Tying the knot online? Professors propose sweeping changes in state marital laws
- Condoleezza Rice warns of danger from 'failed states'
- Former state chief justice joining Miller Canfield
- Neurologists approve Botox for cerebral palsy
- Flags lowered for soldier's death in Afghanistan
- Software solutions-- Why all lawyers need a practice management system
- Court allows 'Octomom' to maintain control of finances
- Home prices exhibit 'improving declines'
- State's insurance office advises parents to review needs of their 'boomeranger' children
- Man whose case was dismissed after ‘Perry Mason’ moment in court sues 5 police officers over arrest
- Federal jury awards $18M each to 2 men in wrongful conviction case
- Fourth Circuit Orders Identity of 'Company Doe' Revealed
- Judge Names Committee to Audit BP Oil-Spill Claims
- No challenge to gay rights standard
- Petition of the day