February 22, 2010
- Tying the knot online? Professors propose sweeping changes in state marital laws
- Condoleezza Rice warns of danger from 'failed states'
- Former state chief justice joining Miller Canfield
- Neurologists approve Botox for cerebral palsy
- Flags lowered for soldier's death in Afghanistan
- Software solutions-- Why all lawyers need a practice management system
- Court allows 'Octomom' to maintain control of finances
- Home prices exhibit 'improving declines'
- State's insurance office advises parents to review needs of their 'boomeranger' children
- What happens to BigLaw when banks become software companies?
- Former NC justice calls for outside review of state bar, says it’s divided into ‘two extreme camps’
- Google Facing New Privacy Suit Over Email Scanning
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Profits Continue to Slide at Cadwalader
- Tuesday round-up
- Symposium: Unable to show harm, can Texas employ the Court as a political referee?