February 22, 2010
- Tying the knot online? Professors propose sweeping changes in state marital laws
- Condoleezza Rice warns of danger from 'failed states'
- Former state chief justice joining Miller Canfield
- Neurologists approve Botox for cerebral palsy
- Flags lowered for soldier's death in Afghanistan
- Software solutions-- Why all lawyers need a practice management system
- Court allows 'Octomom' to maintain control of finances
- Home prices exhibit 'improving declines'
- State's insurance office advises parents to review needs of their 'boomeranger' children
- Dad of hurt girl sues home insurer: House guest’s chain saw prank a foreseeable cause of truck crash
- DOJ investigates California court restrictions on voting by intellectually disabled persons
- The 2015 Am Law 100: Rich and Richer
- Laptops Are Not Searchable Like Handbags, Judge Tells Feds
- This week at the Court
- Petition of the day