February 22, 2010
- Tying the knot online? Professors propose sweeping changes in state marital laws
- Condoleezza Rice warns of danger from 'failed states'
- Former state chief justice joining Miller Canfield
- Neurologists approve Botox for cerebral palsy
- Flags lowered for soldier's death in Afghanistan
- Software solutions-- Why all lawyers need a practice management system
- Court allows 'Octomom' to maintain control of finances
- Home prices exhibit 'improving declines'
- State's insurance office advises parents to review needs of their 'boomeranger' children
- 2nd Circuit allows sex bias suit based on gay stereotyping; concurrence argues for broader decision
- Supreme Court lets stand ruling in favor of ABA in blind man’s LSAT disability suit
- Petition of the day
- Argument analysis: Some skepticism, some support for immigrant facing deportation after bad legal advice