February 22, 2010
- Tying the knot online? Professors propose sweeping changes in state marital laws
- Condoleezza Rice warns of danger from 'failed states'
- Former state chief justice joining Miller Canfield
- Neurologists approve Botox for cerebral palsy
- Flags lowered for soldier's death in Afghanistan
- Software solutions-- Why all lawyers need a practice management system
- Court allows 'Octomom' to maintain control of finances
- Home prices exhibit 'improving declines'
- State's insurance office advises parents to review needs of their 'boomeranger' children
- Would adoption of the UBE lead to more job options? 89% of surveyed 2016 law grads think so
- Does Garland nomination have ‘a snowball’s chance in hell’? Lawyer’s suit fails; other ideas aired
- Petition of the day
- Colleen Sheehan explores Madison’s vision for the Bill of Rights to commemorate 225th anniversary of ratification