February 22, 2010
- Tying the knot online? Professors propose sweeping changes in state marital laws
- Condoleezza Rice warns of danger from 'failed states'
- Former state chief justice joining Miller Canfield
- Neurologists approve Botox for cerebral palsy
- Flags lowered for soldier's death in Afghanistan
- Software solutions-- Why all lawyers need a practice management system
- Court allows 'Octomom' to maintain control of finances
- Home prices exhibit 'improving declines'
- State's insurance office advises parents to review needs of their 'boomeranger' children
- ABA president ‘staunchly supports’ the LSC, said to be on a hit list of programs that could be cut
- Mayer Brown partner who dealt with personal tragedies backs a flexible path to partnership
- Argument preview: Justices to consider limits of sentencing discretion under advisory guidelines
- Argument preview: Removal of an immigrant for “sexual abuse of a minor”