February 22, 2010
- Tying the knot online? Professors propose sweeping changes in state marital laws
- Condoleezza Rice warns of danger from 'failed states'
- Former state chief justice joining Miller Canfield
- Neurologists approve Botox for cerebral palsy
- Flags lowered for soldier's death in Afghanistan
- Software solutions-- Why all lawyers need a practice management system
- Court allows 'Octomom' to maintain control of finances
- Home prices exhibit 'improving declines'
- State's insurance office advises parents to review needs of their 'boomeranger' children
- Personal injury attorney on challenges: `I'd like mine supersized, please'
- Bernanke defends AIG bailout in court
- Jury must decide if speeding to hospital was 'sudden emergency'
- Job One: U-M grad specializes in employee benefits, executive compensation
- A `Top Gun' Film, TV star traces acting roots to Detroit