July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- Self-described drunken driver live-streams video while behind wheel and is charged with DUI
- Donald Trump campaign is once again targeted for song use; is Ascap license enough?
- Lawyers Demand VW Buy Back Polluting Cars
- Study: Juvenile Life Sentences on the Decline
- Ex-Governor McDonnell challenges conviction
- Argument analysis: Moral responsibility for death sentences