July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- Would adoption of the UBE lead to more job options? 89% of surveyed 2016 law grads think so
- Does Garland nomination have ‘a snowball’s chance in hell’? Lawyer’s suit fails; other ideas aired
- Colleen Sheehan explores Madison’s vision for the Bill of Rights to commemorate 225th anniversary of ratification
- Petitions to watch | Conference of December 9