July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- Supreme Court appears skeptical of law barring registration of disparaging trademarks
- More law schools should consolidate, writes former dean
- Argument analysis: Six-justice court sympathetic to government in detainee case
- Argument analysis: Is the statutory phrase “crime of violence” in the immigration laws void for vagueness?