July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- See the video: Inmate slammed into window frame during court hearing files $5M civil rights lawsuit
- Have you seen a pro se litigant prevail in court? How did they do it?
- BofA Ordered to Pay $1.27 Billion Over Mortgage Fraud
- Apple Surrenders in Sales Ban Fight Against Samsung
- Petition of the day
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Steven R. Shapiro (Part Six)