July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- ‘Smoking gun’ evidence shows Happy Birthday lyrics are no longer protected by copyright, lawyers say
- Lawyers and music lovers converge on Chicago for ABA Annual Meeting and Lollapalooza
- ‘Best Firms’ Report Shows Top 50 Shops for Women
- Grassley Compares Supreme Court to a 'River Flooding Its Banks'
- October arguments, day by day
- Symposium: Taking voter equality seriously