July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- Should BigLaw firms be donating more of their record profits to legal aid?
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- Dentons' Eye Still Wandering as McKenna Long Ties the Knot
- In This Alternative Universe, Harvard Law Ranks No. 1
- Wednesday round-up
- Independent redistricting commission survives challenge: In Plain English