July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- GM legal department is reportedly under scrutiny by prosecutors
- Murder defendant has horns and 666 tattoo; picture will be shown in voir dire
- Bank of America Monitor Vows to Speed Mortgage Relief
- Some GM Plaintiffs Seek a Way Around Bankruptcy Stay
- Reading the Court’s signals on same-sex marriage
- Petition of the day