July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- Judge OKs bankruptcy plan for Stockton, California, that saves worker pensions
- Venice Beach residents sue Los Angeles, saying existing laws regarding transients not enforced
- Whirlpool Beats Moldy Washer Class Action in Bellwether Trial
- Gerber Baby Formula Ads Are Misleading, FTC Claims
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: Racial gerrymandering, partisan politics, and the future of the Voting Rights Act