July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- Work attendance can mean telecommuting, 6th Circuit says in reasonable accommodation case
- State bar condemns political attack ad against lawyer running for South Carolina governor
- Second Circuit Reinstates European RICO Case Against RJR Nabisco
- Justices Limit Restitution for Child Pornography Victims
- Petition of the day
- But what about the “cloud”? The Aereo argument in Plain English