July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- NYC police to revise decoy purse operation to settle lawsuit
- Judge scolds BP for squeezing extra lines into brief
- Lawyers Defending Same-Sex Marriage Bans are on a Mission
- Grants Pay Lawyers to Represent Undocumented Children
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: Able opponents trade arguments in high-stakes dispute over deadlines for filing class actions