July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- Did ‘freaky fast’ advertising claim spur Jimmy John’s accident settlement?
- Does government owe moose-vehicle crash victims? Lawyer vows appeal after losing class action
- Blackberry Seeks Fees to Cap Off Patent Winning Streak
- Defiant Al Qaida Spokesman Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Petition of the day
- Rulings differ on same-sex marriage in Louisiana