July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- Dad of hurt girl sues home insurer: House guest’s chain saw prank a foreseeable cause of truck crash
- DOJ investigates California court restrictions on voting by intellectually disabled persons
- The 2015 Am Law 100: Rich and Richer
- Laptops Are Not Searchable Like Handbags, Judge Tells Feds
- This week at the Court
- Petition of the day