July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- Lead-paint liability without proof of specific maker doesn’t violate due process, 7th Circuit says
- As ads for and against 3 Tennessee justices flood the airwaves, a retention candidate hits the road
- FDA Not Required to Hold Hearings on Animal Feed, Second Circuit Rules
- Barclays Moves to Dismiss N.Y. AG's Suit Over 'Dark Pools'
- Petition of the day
- Thursday round-up