July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- Podcast: Legal ethics expert Andrew Perlman on a lawyer’s ethical duty of technological competence
- Podcast: Casey Flaherty on his Legal Technology Audit tool
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Latham Gives Bob Dell a Spectacular Sendoff
- Petition of the day
- A reporter’s guide to covering the same-sex marriage cases at the Supreme Court