July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- Personal injury attorney on challenges: `I'd like mine supersized, please'
- Bernanke defends AIG bailout in court
- Jury must decide if speeding to hospital was 'sudden emergency'
- Job One: U-M grad specializes in employee benefits, executive compensation
- A `Top Gun' Film, TV star traces acting roots to Detroit