July 12, 2010
- Aim is to stop revolving door of law breaking, jail --Jackson's Mental Health Court features unique approach
- United Way featuring 'Blue Putt Special'
- Director of Cooley's Service to Soldiers honored
- Girl Scout badge contest winner announced
- Foreclosure Rates in Jackson Increase
- Can you REALLY run the government like a business?
- National Labor Relations Board case creates quandary for lawyers
- FDA posts safety info on new drugs
- Abortion ultrasound law violates First Amendment, 4th Circuit says
- Another AG won’t defend state law; this one gives NRA standing to challenge gun regulations
- Jackson Lewis to Eliminate Billable Hours for Associates
- In His 70th Supreme Court Argument, Waxman Takes Some Hits
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Dahlia Lithwick (Part five)
- Monday round-up