November 17, 2011
- From the Judge's Chambers: Occupy protesters would do well to take a look at Greece . . . and Rex Wall
- Nebraska governor vetoes bill abolishing death penalty; are there enough votes for an override?
- Florida lawyers prepare to provide legal advice on doing business in Cuba
- The 2015 Am Law 100: Rich and Richer
- Laptops Are Not Searchable Like Handbags, Judge Tells Feds
- Opinion analysis: Justices eat their own words in dispute about inducing patent infringement
- Wednesday round-up