Posted: August 28, 2014 - 1060 comment(s) [ Comment ] - 0 trackback(s) [ Trackback ]


If you have a problem with Consumers Energy for service you received, rude employees, billing issues or any other complaint, You have the right to file the complaint with the Michigan Public Service commission online or by telephone. It takes only a moment and you will generally have a resolution within 24 hours. Once you have escalated your complaint, you no longer have to call, be placed on hold, and then have a telemarketer argue with you without any resolution. While it is still not considered a "formal complaint", it does get your voice heard. It is unfortunate we have to go to such lengths just to get a problem resolved with Consumers Energy. We are fortunate that this process only takes a moment to complete the online form. File your consumers Energy complaint at   Or call 800-282-9555.
This free information provided by:
Richard Stewart
REO Specialists llc
Delicious Digg Facebook Twitter MySpace