August 25, 2010
- Guardian Training
- Nominations open for Child Welfare Awards
- News (AP) - Suspect in 1968 killing heading back to state
- News (AP) - Attorney calls Great Lakes waterways a 'carp highway'
- News (AP) - Wording approved for two Michigan ballot proposals
- News (AP) - Conyers seeks help as prison date looms
- News (AP) - Michigan's Tea Party fight appears headed to court
- Professor instills value, importance of pro bono work
- Rochester Bar plans annual golf outing
- Lawyers with trust accounts will be impacted when new overdraft rule takes effect
- Supreme Court appears skeptical of law barring registration of disparaging trademarks
- More law schools should consolidate, writes former dean
- Argument analysis: Six-justice court sympathetic to government in detainee case
- Argument analysis: Is the statutory phrase “crime of violence” in the immigration laws void for vagueness?