August 25, 2010
- Guardian Training
- Nominations open for Child Welfare Awards
- News (AP) - Suspect in 1968 killing heading back to state
- News (AP) - Attorney calls Great Lakes waterways a 'carp highway'
- News (AP) - Wording approved for two Michigan ballot proposals
- News (AP) - Conyers seeks help as prison date looms
- News (AP) - Michigan's Tea Party fight appears headed to court
- Professor instills value, importance of pro bono work
- Rochester Bar plans annual golf outing
- Lawyers with trust accounts will be impacted when new overdraft rule takes effect
- Kentucky governor restores voting rights of over 100,000 felons, but does he have power to do so?
- Cartoon: Courtroom drama or antics in this month’s cartoon scene?
- Bar Exam Pass Rates Drop Across the Country
- Am Law Firms Go Big on $160 Billion Pfizer-Allergan Deal
- U.S. presses for immigration ruling this Term
- Argument preview: Justices return to dispute about government’s refusal to comply with contracts to support tribes