September 15, 2010
- Taking Stock: Hindenberg omen
- Expert Witness: Hypothetical questions for cross examining mental health witnesses in sex abuse cases
- Expert Witness: Demystifying the Michigan Discount Rate - What every Michigan attorney should know
- Ex-DEA asks: Obama sued over immigration - Why not pot?
- Citigroup Inc. defends $75 million mortgage disclosure settlement with government
- Brokerage fined $1 million over illicit trading strategy
- August retail sales up 0.4 pct., best in five months
- Rightful return
- Helping 'underdogs' - Attorney focuses on personal injury law, auto no-fault work
- 'Paying the Price for Employees Behaving Badly' topic of Raising the Bar program next week
- Firm hosts 29th Annual Labor, Employment, Benefits, and Immigration Law Forum
- Rochester Bar Association to present judicial candidates
- In law school, did you get better scores on longer essay answers?
- DC Circuit considers EPA’s authority to impose clean power plan on states
- Argument preview: Does the Fourth Amendment govern a “malicious prosecution” claim, and if so, how?
- Argument preview: Justices to consider role of racial bias in death penalty case