September 15, 2010
- Taking Stock: Hindenberg omen
- Expert Witness: Hypothetical questions for cross examining mental health witnesses in sex abuse cases
- Expert Witness: Demystifying the Michigan Discount Rate - What every Michigan attorney should know
- Ex-DEA asks: Obama sued over immigration - Why not pot?
- Citigroup Inc. defends $75 million mortgage disclosure settlement with government
- Brokerage fined $1 million over illicit trading strategy
- August retail sales up 0.4 pct., best in five months
- Supreme Court appears skeptical of law barring registration of disparaging trademarks
- More law schools should consolidate, writes former dean
- Argument analysis: Six-justice court sympathetic to government in detainee case
- Argument analysis: Is the statutory phrase “crime of violence” in the immigration laws void for vagueness?