September 15, 2010
- Taking Stock: Hindenberg omen
- Expert Witness: Hypothetical questions for cross examining mental health witnesses in sex abuse cases
- Expert Witness: Demystifying the Michigan Discount Rate - What every Michigan attorney should know
- Ex-DEA asks: Obama sued over immigration - Why not pot?
- Citigroup Inc. defends $75 million mortgage disclosure settlement with government
- Brokerage fined $1 million over illicit trading strategy
- August retail sales up 0.4 pct., best in five months
- Beset by drought, California lawmakers fast-track bill to ban towns from enforcing brown-lawn rules
- Georgetown’s Iron Tech competition grows in audience and interest
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- D.C. Circuit Judge Gives Advice on How to Talk to Police
- Argument preview: Execution methods: broad or narrow look?
- Petition of the day