September 23, 2010
- Nation - Senate panel wraps up impeachment hearings for U.S. District Court judge
- Nation - High court won't block execution of woman in Va.
- Nation - Lawsuits against NCAA seek to compensate college athletes
- State - Former Kilpatrick ally faces November U.S. trial
- State - Jury hears openings in 2009 teen abduction and slaying
- State - Lawyers attack evidence in Midwest militia case
- State - Thousands helped in first year of Homeless Initiative
- Voter registration to be offered to new citizens at naturalization ceremony
- Cooley Law School open houses scheduled
- Business - Warren and Geithner tackle mortgage forms at program
- Business - Home construction jumps 10.5 percent in August
- Town hall meeting to focus on addiction in the legal community
- Supreme Court Learning Center seeks volunteers
- Terrorism suspect rights focus of lecture
- Summit calls for reduction in distracted driving
- Business - Fed moves closer to new action to help economy
- Well deserved-- Community activist earns Hubbard Service Award
- Don't leave home without a contingency plan
- Michigan anglers fighting push to ban lead lures
- Equality promise fulfilled?
- Kentucky governor restores voting rights of over 100,000 felons, but does he have power to do so?
- Cartoon: Courtroom drama or antics in this month’s cartoon scene?
- Bar Exam Pass Rates Drop Across the Country
- Am Law Firms Go Big on $160 Billion Pfizer-Allergan Deal
- U.S. presses for immigration ruling this Term
- Argument preview: Justices return to dispute about government’s refusal to comply with contracts to support tribes