February 24, 2012
- SUPREME COURT NOTEBOOK
- TAKING STOCK: Would the real Malcolm Berko please stand up?
- MENS REA: MRE 703, a study in fairness
- COMMENTARY: Presidents' Day
- Man gets 16-25 years for choking stepson
- Judges attend annual worship service
- Secretary of State, South Korean officials sign agreement
- Supreme Court appears skeptical of law barring registration of disparaging trademarks
- More law schools should consolidate, writes former dean
- Argument analysis: Six-justice court sympathetic to government in detainee case
- Argument analysis: Is the statutory phrase “crime of violence” in the immigration laws void for vagueness?