February 24, 2012
- SUPREME COURT NOTEBOOK
- TAKING STOCK: Would the real Malcolm Berko please stand up?
- MENS REA: MRE 703, a study in fairness
- COMMENTARY: Presidents' Day
- Man gets 16-25 years for choking stepson
- Judges attend annual worship service
- Secretary of State, South Korean officials sign agreement
- Lawyer gets 30 years for abusing his wife
- Attorney catches his first alligator, says head on law-office desk is ‘great conversation piece’
- FDA Not Required to Hold Hearings on Animal Feed, Second Circuit Rules
- Barclays Moves to Dismiss N.Y. AG's Suit Over 'Dark Pools'
- Petition of the day
- Thursday round-up