Jackson attorney Daniel Goostrey (right) was sworn in to the 12th District Court April 30 by Chief District Court Judge Darryl Mazur (left) in Circuit Court Judge Richard LaFlamme’s courtroom. Goostrey’s appointment fills the vacancy created by the removal of Judge James M. Justin. “The breadth of legal experience Dan brings to the bench will benefit the people of Jackson County as well as our District Court,” said Mazur.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- Justice Ginsburg is hospitalized after exercise, undergoes heart catheterization
- Will Supreme Court be swayed by a gay-marriage ‘tipping point’?
- Morgan Lewis Votes to Admit 227 Bingham Partners
- IRS Official Fights Video Depo, Citing Fear of Harassment
- Editor’s Note
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Eric Schnapper (Part five)