Jackson attorney Daniel Goostrey (right) was sworn in to the 12th District Court April 30 by Chief District Court Judge Darryl Mazur (left) in Circuit Court Judge Richard LaFlamme’s courtroom. Goostrey’s appointment fills the vacancy created by the removal of Judge James M. Justin. “The breadth of legal experience Dan brings to the bench will benefit the people of Jackson County as well as our District Court,” said Mazur.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- Did town show disparate-impact bias in taking over buildings?
- State AG joins prosecutors’ call for SC supreme court justice to be recused from criminal cases
- Landmark Surveillance Ruling a Test for Changing D.C. Circuit
- New Year Will Bring Fireworks From Supreme Court
- This week at the Court
- Utah’s same-sex marriage ban falls (FURTHER UPDATED)