Jackson attorney Daniel Goostrey (right) was sworn in to the 12th District Court April 30 by Chief District Court Judge Darryl Mazur (left) in Circuit Court Judge Richard LaFlamme’s courtroom. Goostrey’s appointment fills the vacancy created by the removal of Judge James M. Justin. “The breadth of legal experience Dan brings to the bench will benefit the people of Jackson County as well as our District Court,” said Mazur.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- Surgeon sues surgical-gown manufacturer over claims that their product protects against Ebola
- House suit against Obama still in planning stage after second law firm reportedly stops work on case
- Whirlpool Beats Moldy Washer Class Action in Bellwether Trial
- Gerber Baby Formula Ads Are Misleading, FTC Claims
- Argument preview: How much control do agencies have over what whistleblowers may disclose?
- SCOTUS for law students: Rearguments