Jackson attorney Daniel Goostrey (right) was sworn in to the 12th District Court April 30 by Chief District Court Judge Darryl Mazur (left) in Circuit Court Judge Richard LaFlamme’s courtroom. Goostrey’s appointment fills the vacancy created by the removal of Judge James M. Justin. “The breadth of legal experience Dan brings to the bench will benefit the people of Jackson County as well as our District Court,” said Mazur.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- Man convicted in supermarket checkout line dispute files suit against shopper he shot and store
- Do you work in a plush corner office, or nothing even close to that? Tell us about your workspace!
- Federal Circuit Wipes Out $368 Million Apple Damages Verdict
- Wilson Sonsini Tech Employee Charged With Insider Trading
- Petitions to watch | The “Long Conference” of September 29 (Part III)
- Wednesday round-up