Jackson attorney Daniel Goostrey (right) was sworn in to the 12th District Court April 30 by Chief District Court Judge Darryl Mazur (left) in Circuit Court Judge Richard LaFlamme’s courtroom. Goostrey’s appointment fills the vacancy created by the removal of Judge James M. Justin. “The breadth of legal experience Dan brings to the bench will benefit the people of Jackson County as well as our District Court,” said Mazur.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Washtenaw County
- Candidates exchange ideas at judicial forum
- Schuette charges Lapeer County woman for embezzling $460k from 136 elderly nursing home residents
- Monday Profile: Elisa Gomez
- 'Like a death in the family' Cooley Law School closes on December 31
- Asked & Answered: Appeals court overturns ADA verdict in favor of employees