March 11, 2010
- Dawn Hertz has had an impact on First Amendment law in state
- 'Suits 4 Success' to help parolees and celebrates 'Gideon' case
- US District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Butzel's Sweeny named firm principal in Ann Arbor
- Cooley Law School and Olivet College establish partnership
- Joseph and Yvonne Dulin receive DRC's Bernard O'Connor Award
- Fast-food sellers must list calories ‘clearly and conspicuously’ on menus within a year, FDA says
- Ever have an encounter with the police that influenced your view of law enforcement?
- In Ferguson, Justice Department is 'Last Game in Town'
- Skadden?s Senior Associate Bonuses Top the Market?For Now
- Mississippi, Arkansas same-sex marriage bans fall (UPDATED)
- Petition of the day