April 25, 2011
- Vetoed legislation allowing Calif. State Bar to levy fines for UPL is quietly revived
- Want to unsend that email? Two Harvard law students offer a way to do it
- Second Circuit Reinstates European RICO Case Against RJR Nabisco
- Justices Limit Restitution for Child Pornography Victims
- Argument analysis: Was Congress more “legally sophisticated” than the Justices when it overrode state limitations on lawsuits for toxic exposure?
- Opinion analysis: Extending limitations on habeas relief