First-year enrollment up by 10 percent at Wayne Law
Published: September 3, 2015
With 131 incoming first-year students, Wayne State University Law School marks a 10 percent increase over last year’s 119 first-year students. [ More » ]
Ann Arbor law firm joins Butzel LongSeptember 4, 2015
STANDing OvationCourt program helps juveniles overcome substance abuseSeptember 4, 2015
The 3rd Circuit Court's Supervised Treatment for Alcohol and Narcotic Dependency (S.T.A.N.D.) program held their graduation on Sept. 2. The ceremony was held at the Detroit Public Library's main branch on Woodward Avenue in Detroit.
Wayne Law alumni to be honored as part of SBM annual meetingSeptember 4, 2015
Michigan State Police completes testing shelved rape kitsSeptember 4, 2015
Survivors of sexual assault in Detroit are one step closer to justice after the announcement that more than 10,000 sexual assault evidence kits discovered on a shelf in a warehouse several years ago have been processed and the results sent to investigator
- DOJ says using Stingrays to intercept cellphone calls requires warrant, unless exception applies
- Suit claims Los Angeles restaurants illegally agreed to add surcharge to customer bills
- Circuit Won't Block First US Biosimilar Launch
- Judge Offers Guidance to Plaintiff Challenging NSA Phone Program
- Friday round-up
- A new legal cloud over same-sex marriage in Kentucky?