Levin Courthouse to get $130 million facelift
Published: March 7, 2014
Heralding it as a day long in the making, Chief U.S. District Judge Gerald E. Rosen announced on Thursday that the Theodore Levin U.S. Courthouse is set to undergo a $130 million renovation in three phases. [ More » ]
Wayne Law alumnus credits clinic experience for new jobMarch 7, 2014
Adam Blaylock, a 2013 Wayne State University Law School alumnus working at Tomkiw Mackewich PLC helping business owners, credits his hands-on clinical experience during law school with helping him get the job.
Welcoming PartyMarch 7, 2014
- 50 years after New York Times v. Sullivan, do courts still value journalists’ watchdog role?
- Discarded Starbucks cup puts police on trail of suspect
- Dewey Drama: Indictments, Arraignments and More
- Judge Scraps Apple's Bid to Block Samsung Sales
- Petition of the day
- Argument recap: Justices not quite ready to jettison landmark securities decision, seeking middle ground