Published: November 20, 2014
Butzel Long hosted its 27th Annual Labor, Employment, and Immigration Law Forum on Friday, Nov. 7, at The Dearborn Inn. [ More » ]
Wayne Law alumnus spices up legal life with gourmet cookingNovember 21, 2014
Video conferencing saves money and time, increases safetyNovember 21, 2014
In a demonstration last week at the Isabella County Courthouse, Trial Court Chief Judge Paul Chamberlain highlighted the benefits of the expanded use of video conferencing technology to create "virtual" courtrooms.
- Early announcement of big year-end bonuses stuns Simpson Thacher associates
- House finally sues over implementation of health-care law; what actions are challenged?
- GM Ignition Defect Fund Seeing Few Eligible Claims
- Simpson Thacher Sets High Bar With Associate Bonuses
- January arguments, day by day
- Oklahoma seeks faster health care appeal (UPDATED)