On the Riverfront
Published: April 24, 2014
The Association of Defense Trial Counsel (ADTC) hosted a panel discussion during its Tuesday, March 11, meeting at Andiamo Detroit Riverfront. [ More » ]
Clinic works to protect public health from pet coke pilesApril 24, 2014
Students in Wayne State University Law School’s Transnational Environmental Law Clinic have been at the forefront of research and action into concerns about storing mountains of petroleum coke near local rivers and residential areas.
McCree winners honored at annual banquetApril 24, 2014
- Police post video of woman taking toy duck from child’s grave on Easter; now a suspect has been ID’d
- Store with ‘Wake the——Up’ coffee can’t fire worker for explicit chat without warning, says judge
- Second Circuit Reinstates European RICO Case Against RJR Nabisco
- Justices Limit Restitution for Child Pornography Victims
- Argument preview: First Amendment protections for public employee’s subpoenaed testimony
- Argument analysis: Was Congress more “legally sophisticated” than the Justices when it overrode state limitations on lawsuits for toxic exposure?