High Speed Chase
Published: July 1, 2015
The roar of engines, smell of exhaust, cheers of the crowd, the view from the pit – all are fantastic memories for attorney Brian Surgener and his family after attending the June 13 NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Michigan International Speedway in [ More » ]
Golf outing to give boost to vet court program in countiesJuly 1, 2015
Driven by their commitment to assisting veterans who face financial, emotional and legal issues as they return to civilian life, Dave and Rich LaLonde – brothers and veterans – are gearing up for the Fifth Annual LaLonde Charity Open.
State Police encourages vacation emergency preparednessJuly 1, 2015
With the weather warming and schools recessing for the summer, the Michigan State Police, Emergency Management and Homeland Security Division (MSP/EMHSD) is encouraging citizens to plan and prepare for emergencies that may happen while on vacation.
The Governor's WifeJuly 1, 2015
headlines Flint-Genesee County
- Chemerinsky: What does this memorable SCOTUS term mean for the future?
- Top state court nixes 10 Commandments monument at capitol
- Split Panel Affirms Apple Conspired to Fix Ebook Prices
- Former Dewey Financial Controller Testifies to Falsifying Records
- Wednesday round-up
- Independent redistricting commission survives challenge: In Plain English