"The Life and Times"
Published: September 2, 2015
During his nearly four decades as Michigan’s longest serving attorney general, Frank J. Kelley and his opinions prompted an abundance of regional and national news coverage. [ More » ]
Musical InterludeSeptember 2, 2015
Building on the success of an earlier summer fund-raiser, The RESTORE Foundation returned to the musical airwaves again on August 17 with “An Evening with Amy Winehouse (sung by Rachel Stamler-Jonas) and Whitney Houston (sung by Rosemarie Wilson)&rdquo
Neuman Anderson, P.C. managing partner Kenneth F. Neuman named a 2016 Best Lawyer in AmericaSeptember 2, 2015
Ken Neuman, managing partner of Neuman Anderson, P.C., a Birmingham, Mich.-based business law firm specializing in complex commercial litigation, has been named one of ‘The Best Lawyers in America’ in the practice area of real estate litigatio
Former corrections officer founded 'Save Our Youth'September 2, 2015
When Thomas Burke was a corrections officer at the Jackson prison, the courts and the Michigan Department of Corrections decided in 2004 to house youthful offenders as young as 14 in Cell Block 2 where Burke was assigned to work.
headlines Flint-Genesee County
- Former FBI lawyer says his home computer was accessed by hacker from China
- Lawyers ‘lean to the left,’ study says; which schools, firms and practice areas are most liberal?
- Report: Revenue Grows By 4 Percent Among Am Law 100 Firms
- Judge to Decide the Fate of 'Deflategate'
- When is a Supreme Court victory not a win?
- Contempt hearing for Kentucky county clerk