Annual fellows reception planned by the Foundation
Published: January 23, 2015
A mid-winter staple, the Annual Fellows Reception for the Oakland County Bar Foundation will take place on Monday, Jan. 26 at the Townsend Hotel in downtown Birmingham. The event will run from 5:30-7:30 p.m. [ More » ]
ABA launches concentrated CLE webinar training on legal project managementJanuary 23, 2015
The American Bar Association is introducing its inaugural Legal Project Management Training Boot Camp, an intense four-day continuing legal education series focusing on project management techniques and process improvement methodologies.
Heroin epidemic focus of programJanuary 23, 2015
“Silence Equals Death: How the Heroin Epidemic is Driving Change in Perception, Treatment, and the Law” is the title of a program and panel discussion at WMU Cooley Law School in Auburn Hills on Friday, Jan. 30 from 6-9 p.m.
headlines Flint-Genesee County
- Prosecutor’s PowerPoint closing leads to overturned conviction
- Would-be client says Baker Botts revealed his unsolicited email, resulting in his firing
- How Bingham Failed: The Inside Story
- Latham, Littler Launch Back Office Operations
- Breaking News
- Live blog of orders and opinions (Updated: Completed)