Published: June 28, 2016
The 9th Annual Bench Bar Culinary Challenge took place on Wednesday, June 8, at the home of Michigan Court of Appeals Judge Kirsten Frank Kelly. [ More » ]
ABA issues review of criminal justice systemJune 28, 2016
The American Bar Association Section of Criminal Justice recently released “The State of Criminal Justice 2016,” which examines major issues, trends and significant changes in the U.S. criminal justice system.
'Safe Ride Home' program offered on July 4June 28, 2016
- DOJ mandates implicit bias training for prosecutors and agents
- $10K prize-winning hackathon team dreams up new compensation model for law firms
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- On the great Lyle Denniston’s departure from SCOTUSblog
- Symposium: Is it bribery or “the basic compact underlying representative government”?