Stepping up to the plate: Attorney went to bat for former ballplayers
Published: July 23, 2014
Baseball hasn’t always been a level playing field. [ More » ]
Judge tells young man he needed a father for disciplineJuly 23, 2014
A young man who participated in a mob attack on a Detroit-area motorist needed a father to “beat the hell” out of him as a kid to discourage him from committing such a crime, a judge said last Thursday.
Ex-prosecutor asks for pardon in fatal GM crashJuly 23, 2014
A former Texas prosecutor has asked the state to pardon a woman who pleaded guilty in a 2004 car crash that killed her fiance, saying she now believes the accident was caused by a faulty General Motors ignition switch.
- Judge OKs class action over working conditions for almost 21,000 Apple employees
- Official says Chicago will allow drivers to appeal 9,000 red-light tickets after usual deadline
- Appeals Courts Set Up Next Health Reform Fight for Justices
- Appeal Sought From NFL Concussion Settlement
- A gentle chiding of the Court on same-sex marriage
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Steven R. Shapiro (Part Three)