A 'Conversation' with the author Lawyer and best-selling novelist discusses latest book
Published: February 21, 2017
Most lawyers-turned-novelists usually write legal thrillers. [ More » ]
Discussing domestic relations mattersFebruary 21, 2017
The Michigan Inter-Professional Association (MIPA) recently hosted a luncheon roundtable on “Assisting the Potentially Incapacitated Client in Domestic Relations Matters” at Andiamo in Bloomfield Township.
A 'tour' de force: Attorneys from IP firm moved by visit to Holocaust Memorial CenterFebruary 21, 2017
Michigan art dealer sentenced to prison in forgery caseFebruary 21, 2017
NEW YORK (AP) — A Michigan art dealer who claimed that dozens of forged art works he sold were by renowned American artists such as Willem De Kooning, Franz Kline and Joan Mitchell has been sentenced to more than three years in prison.
- A 'Conversation' with the author Lawyer and best-selling novelist discusses latest book
- Discussing domestic relations matters
- A 'tour' de force: Attorneys from IP firm moved by visit to Holocaust Memorial Center
- Law clerk displays knack for beating age-old odds
- Michigan art dealer sentenced to prison in forgery case