Hopeful sign: Federal judge remains upbeat on road to recovery
Published: April 17, 2015
In terms of buoying his spirits, the “Walk for Hope” earlier this month may have sped the healing process for U.S. District Judge Terrence Berg as he continues to recover from a gunshot wound [ More » ]
High court affirms teacher retirement changesApril 17, 2015
ABA sponsors national awards programApril 17, 2015
American Bar Association President William C. Hubbard has announced that the ABA will sponsor the Burton Awards, a national awards program created by William C. Burton and run in association with the Library of Congress and its Law Library.
- Measure, teach lawyers tech skills, speakers at Techshow say.
- Smartwatches and other wearables can enhance the practice of law, attorneys say
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Latham Gives Bob Dell a Spectacular Sendoff
- Preview on same-sex marriage — Part IV, Supporting the state bans
- Petition of the day