Commission meets in Holland to celebrate and ponder issues of interest to Hispanic/Latino community
Published: March 27, 2015
As Provost Rich Ray of Hope College noted when he welcomed the Hispanic/Latino Commission to the college’s Martha Miller Center, the growing Latino population in the area and at the school “has enriched us quite a bit.” [ More » ]
Lansing paralegal Kelly LaGrave elected president of national NALAMarch 27, 2015
Kelly A. LaGrave, ACP, a business and corporate paralegal with Foster Swift Collins & Smith, P.C., in Lansing, was reelected to serve as the 2015-2016 President of the National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA).
Warner Norcross offers its appeals expertise to all attorneys in new academyMarch 20, 2015
Attorneys who use the services of Warner Norcross and Judd’s new Appellate Practice Academy will avail themselves not only of the broad expertise within that firm, but also of the experience of an impressive group of former judges and justices.
Electronic Content Management System: Muskegon Family Court set to go paperlessMarch 20, 2015
University of Michigan Law grad named Assistant Attorney General, DOJ Civil DivisionMarch 13, 2015
Benjamin C. Mizer – a 2002 University of Michigan Law School graduate – has been named the principal deputy assistant attorney general and acting assistant attorney general for the Department of Justice (DOJ) Civil Division.
- Commission meets in Holland to celebrate and ponder issues of interest to Hispanic/Latino community
- Lansing paralegal Kelly LaGrave elected president of national NALA
- Electronic Content Management System: Muskegon Family Court set to go paperless
- Warner Norcross offers its appeals expertise to all attorneys in new academy
- University of Michigan Law grad named Assistant Attorney General, DOJ Civil Division
- Feds say 2 of their agents in Silk Road probe laundered Bitcoins; one is accused of working as mole
- Registration opens for legal tech conference sponsored by Georgetown Law and ABA Journal
- Robbery Not a Normal Work Condition of Liquor Store
- Ex-Bryan Cave Partner's Suicide Mars Missouri Gubernatorial Race
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: Court to take on undistributed funds and bankruptcy conversion