Elder Law of Michigan honors those who are dedicated to helping vulnerable adults
Published: September 2, 2015
A distinguished set of honorees composed the West Michigan recipients of Elder Law of Michigan’s Joe D. Sutton Call to Justice awards. [ More » ]
Duly Noted . . .September 2, 2015
Attorney General Bill Schuette has filed a civil lawsuit to prevent a Florida-based company, Division of Corporate Services Inc., and its officers Chad Davis, Joshua Strawn and Tate Howe, from further operation in the state of Michigan after allegation
Policy survey: confidence in Michigan?s direction declines among local leadersSeptember 2, 2015
Varnum attorney Jamie Downes named to Humane Society of West Michigan board of directorsAugust 28, 2015
Grand Rapids, MI August, 2015 – Varnum estate planning attorney Jamie A. Downes was recently elected to the board of directors for Humane Society of West Michigan. Her three-year term begins this month.
headlines Grand Rapids
- Elder Law of Michigan honors those who are dedicated to helping vulnerable adults
- Duly Noted . . .
- Policy survey: confidence in Michigan?s direction declines among local leaders
- T.J. Ackert prepares to assume judgeship in 17th Circuit Court Family Division
- Varnum attorney Jamie Downes named to Humane Society of West Michigan board of directors
- How will driverless vehicles resolve right-of-way issues? The answer isn’t clear
- Law firms in Florida can send text-message ads to prospective clients, state bar says
- Report: Revenue Grows By 4 Percent Among Am Law 100 Firms
- Judge to Decide the Fate of 'Deflategate'
- Event announcement
- When is a Supreme Court victory not a win?