Local expert weighs in on Syrian refugee security for World Affairs Council call
Published: November 25, 2015
“I see these fear reactions as normal and not inherently wrong,” said Susan Kragt, Executive Director of the West Michigan Refugee Education Cultural Center on an informational conference call last Friday, “but what I’m speaking [ More » ]
Judge, panel discuss revisions to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, implementationNovember 25, 2015
Duly Noted . . .November 25, 2015
Smith Haughey is honored to announce that our firm has been ranked among the top law firms in the United States in the publication “Best Law Firms” 2016, published by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers.
Members of the legal profession well represented at under-forty celebrationNovember 20, 2015
Not only were two local lawyers on the list of young leaders named to the “40 Under Forty” list of the Grand Rapids Business Journal, an accomplished and well-known attorney received this year’s Distinguished Alumnus Award.
headlines Grand Rapids
- Local expert weighs in on Syrian refugee security for World Affairs Council call
- Judge, panel discuss revisions to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, implementation
- Duly Noted . . .
- Litigation attorney used to play football for the Lions
- Members of the legal profession well represented at under-forty celebration
- Shoplifting suspects opt for $500 course because of company’s misleading statements, suit alleges
- Kentucky governor restores voting rights of over 100,000 felons, but does he have power to do so?
- Anthem Fires Back at Data Breach Suit
- Morgan Lewis Boasts Steady Profits, No Debt on Anniversary of Bingham Deal
- Wednesday round-up
- U.S. presses for immigration ruling this Term