Indian Law Section draws key players for panel, honors assistant U.S. attorney
Published: October 17, 2014
When the State Bar of Michigan met in Grand Rapids last month, its American Indian Law Section was privileged to have attorneys for both sides in the well-known case Michigan v. Bay Mills Indian Community. [ More » ]
Duly Noted . . .October 17, 2014
Jody L. Aaron, a Detroit-based personal injury and medical malpractice attorney with Johnson Law, which also has a Grand Rapids office, has been elected chair of the Negligence Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan.
Opinion: Building a recovery: Americans vote for transportation investmentOctober 17, 2014
Members of Congress have little time left to convince their constituents to send them back for another term. If they're looking to curry voters' favor, they should heed the results of a new poll conducted by the Mineta Transportation Institute.
headlines Grand Rapids
- Facebook sues DLA Piper, other firms, 9 attorneys, says they conspired on fraudulent case
- Rare NHTSA alert warns 4.7 million vehicle owners of airbag safety issue, urges immediate inspection
- Facebook Sues DLA, Milberg, Former NY AG Over Ceglia Case
- Judge OKs Suit Against Former Yahoo Engineer for IP Theft
- Petition of the day
- OT2013 opinion announcements