Chamber of Commerce 'Summer Road Trip'
Published: August 31, 2015
The Jackson County Chamber of Commerce hosted an Aug. 20 Business After Hours “Summer Road Trip” at the Commonwealth Commerce Center, 209 E. Washington Ave., Jackson. Participants grabbed a CCC “road map” and visited participatin [ More » ]
Attorney's first novel features psychopath as protagonistAugust 31, 2015
Helping hand . . .August 27, 2015
When Thomas Burke was a corrections officer at the Jackson prison, the courts and the Michigan Department of Corrections decided in 2004 to house youthful offenders as young as 14 in Cell Block 2 where Burke was assigned to work.
headlines Jackson County
- Former FBI lawyer says his home computer was accessed by hacker from China
- Lawyers ‘lean to the left,’ study says; which schools, firms and practice areas are most liberal?
- Report: Revenue Grows By 4 Percent Among Am Law 100 Firms
- Judge to Decide the Fate of 'Deflategate'
- When is a Supreme Court victory not a win?
- Contempt hearing for Kentucky county clerk