Personal injury attorney on challenges: `I'd like mine supersized, please'
Published: October 20, 2014
David Christensen is a marathon man. Actually, marathons typify his love of supersized challenges. But he decided to start small – with China. Christensen earned a master’s degree in Chinese Studies at the University of Michigan, [ More » ]
Bernanke defends AIG bailout in courtOctober 20, 2014
By Marcy Gordon AP Business Writer WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke testified in federal court last Thursday that insurance giant American International Group Inc. had to be rescued by the government in 200
Job One: U-M grad specializes in employee benefits, executive compensationOctober 20, 2014
By Sheila Pursglove Legal News Ken Sachs planned to be a labor and employment lawyer – until the day he waited in line at the Supreme Court for an advance copy of an important pension benefit decision for the firm where he worked as a la
Jury must decide if speeding to hospital was 'sudden emergency'October 20, 2014
By Traci R. Gentilozzi Dolan Media Newswires A jury must determine whether the “sudden emergency doctrine” nixes a lawsuit against a driver who was involved in an accident while transporting a gunshot victim to the hospital,
A `Top Gun' Film, TV star traces acting roots to DetroitOctober 20, 2014
By Kurt Anthony Krug Legal News Detroit native Tom Skerritt is an actor who’s been in pretty much everything. Or close to it anyway, given that his career’s spanned more than 50 years and has nearly 200 credits to his name. “I&rsquo
headlines Jackson County
- Personal injury attorney on challenges: `I'd like mine supersized, please'
- Bernanke defends AIG bailout in court
- Jury must decide if speeding to hospital was 'sudden emergency'
- Job One: U-M grad specializes in employee benefits, executive compensation
- A `Top Gun' Film, TV star traces acting roots to Detroit
- DUI firm will accept payments via Apple Pay
- Women lawyers group asks NBC to cancel ‘Bad Judge,’ a show about an ‘unethical, lazy’ female jurist
- ?Groundbreaking? Ruling for Transgender Disabled Vet
- Redbox Prevails in Video Privacy Protection Act Appeal
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Laurence H. Tribe (Part three)
- Friday round-up