Globetrotter: Law student previously traveled the world when he was in the cruise industry
Published: March 24, 2017
The globetrotting bug bit Kory Steen at a young age, and he picked hospitality management for his undergrad degree from Griffith University in Australia, as a career path offering travel opportunities. [ More » ]
Muskegon County Silent Observer steps up their gameMarch 24, 2017
New State Bar of Michigan Section will focus on LGBTQA lawMarch 24, 2017
A new State Bar of Michigan section, the LGBTQA Section, has been launched to promote the fair and just administration of the law for lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender and questioning people and their allies.
- Globetrotter: Law student previously traveled the world when he was in the cruise industry
- Muskegon County Silent Observer steps up their game
- New State Bar of Michigan Section will focus on LGBTQA law
- State Bar Young Lawyers Section to host 10th annual summit
- MAY IT PLEASE THE PALATE: "Nobody Goes There Anymore"