Meet the Judges reception hosted at Detroit Mercy Law
Published: October 26, 2016
The University of Detroit Mercy School of Law hosted a Meet the Judges Reception on Tuesday, Oct. 11 in the school’s atrium in Detroit. [ More » ]
Broadening its base: New president aims to keep OCBF 'growing and evolving' this yearOctober 26, 2016
For Kaveh Kashef, president of the Oakland County Bar Foundation (OCBF), living and working in New York was a chance to make seminal life decisions – decisions that ultimately brought him back to Michigan.
State police awarded more than $2M in federal grants for public safetyOctober 26, 2016
Michigan State Police (MSP) Director Col. Kriste Kibbey Etue is pleased to announce her department has secured more than $2 million in federal public safety grants that will be used to fund overtime to review sexual assault evidence kits, enhance capabilitie
Time off to vote? Not according to Michigan lawOctober 26, 2016
New attorneys pass July bar exam, admissions ceremonies plannedOctober 26, 2016
The list of those who passed the July bar exam has been posted by seat number by the State Board of Law Examiners and is available on the Board’s website, http://courts.mi.gov/Courts/MichiganSupremeCourt/BLE/Pages/default.aspx.
headlines Oakland County
- Meet the Judges reception hosted at Detroit Mercy Law
- Broadening its base: New president aims to keep OCBF 'growing and evolving' this year
- Time off to vote? Not according to Michigan law
- State police awarded more than $2M in federal grants for public safety
- New attorneys pass July bar exam, admissions ceremonies planned