Settlement agreements explored
Published: February 27, 2015
The Association of Corporate Counsel Michigan Chapter presented a program on “Negotiating and Drafting Settlement Agreements”?on Tuesday, Feb. 17, at the Skyline Club in Southfield. [ More » ]
State judiciary supports governor's budget, plans to increase efficiency, improve serviceFebruary 27, 2015
In testimony Wednesday before House and Senate Appropriations Subcommittees, Michigan Supreme Court Chief Justice Robert P. Young Jr. said that the state judiciary would accept its fair share of cuts.
Asked & Answered: Sen. Steve Bieda on age restriction for state judgesFebruary 27, 2015
Thirty-two Michigan judges, including Justice Michael F. Cavanagh of the Supreme Court, were compelled to retire in 2014 because of their age. Critics of the age limit say it is arbitrary and outdated.
headlines Oakland County
- Settlement agreements explored
- State judiciary supports governor's budget, plans to increase efficiency, improve service
- Asked & Answered: Sen. Steve Bieda on age restriction for state judges
- Women judges to share their insights, March 12 at Wayne Law
- Series of programs on criminal justice to be hosted at U-M Dearborn