PROBATE ESTATE AND TRUST ATTORNEY WANTED
Rossman, P.C., in Troy, is seeking a highly motivated Probate Estate and Trust Attorney to manage practice area. 3+ years-experience preparing wills, trusts, advanced medical directives, and powers of attorney is mandatory. Willingness and ability to work with firm management to grow and maintain client base. Competitive salary, plus incentive bonuses, 401K, health, disability and life insurance benefits. For more information, go to https://rossmanlawpc.com/estate-planning/. Send resume and cover letter to Mark Rossman (email@example.com).
headlines Oakland County
- New lawyers v board
- Attorney general files comments with at MPSC about Consumers Energy spending plan
- Oakland County to conduct first siren test of severe weather season
- Whitmer signs bipartisan bills to protect children, cut red tape, improve environmental review process
- Supreme Court casts doubt on states' efforts to regulate social media platforms
- Partner ran office ‘like a toxic boys club locker room,’ fired Thompson Hine lawyer alleges
- Longtime civil rights advocate Emmet Bondurant will receive this year’s ABA Medal
- Is SCOTUS making it harder to teach constitutional law? Profs ‘depleted’ and taken aback by ‘velocity’ of change
- ‘Known Christian conservative’ judge says his ouster over sexual assault reversal was ‘total political hit job’
- What’s new in document automation for lawyers?
- Only 1 out of 5 defendants in this Mississippi county get court-appointed lawyers before indictment