Nominations open for the GCBA Board of Directors
Published: February 16, 2024
Nancy K. Chinonis, Nominating Committee Chair of the Genesee County Bar Association, has announced that nominations are currently being accepted for the positions of Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and four (4) Board of Directors positions for the Association.
Get to Know Danielle LoftonFebruary 16, 2024Danielle Lofton is an attorney with Fraser Trebilcock, working primarily in the firm’s Lansing office.
‘O-HI-NO’ for church opening to homeless in Ohio legal tangleFebruary 16, 2024Treating others as he would like to be treated has caused legal problems for Chris Avell, the pastor of Dad’s Place Christian Church in the small town of Bryan, Ohio.
headlines Flint-Genesee County
- Controversial qualified immunity doctrine faces tests in Louisiana
- Judge says he misperceived interaction at bar event as flirting, leading him to touch lawyer’s ‘lower hamstring’
- Court-appointed lawyers are victims of stolen check schemes, prosecutors say; 6 people charged
- A few partners leave Cravath despite changes that generate more money for superstars
- From Generative AI to Revenue Drivers: Insights from the LawPay and MyCase ‘Legal Industry Report 2024’
- Judge faces potential discipline for allowing secretary to work remotely