Published: March 01, 2024
Nominations are currently being accepted for the Herbert A. Milliken, Jr. Civility Award, and the Brian M. Barkey Community Service Award.
A Business PerspectiveMarch 01, 2024A panel discussion on “Young Lawyer Perspectives on Litigation and Trial Practice” was part of the 6th Annual Symposium presented by the State Bar of Michigan Business Law Section.
MSU Law Grad discusses his career path to lead IP Practice TeamMarch 01, 2024MSU Law graduate Vito Ciaravino (’08) was the keynote for the January Intellectual Property (IP) Speaker Series event hosted by Professor Adam Candeub. A partner with Warner Norcross + Judd in Detroit, Mr. Ciaravino serves as the Chair of the firm’s Intellectual Property practice group.
A parade gives way to another round of violenceMarch 01, 2024Just days after the University of Michigan football team won the national title on January 8, some lifelong friends and I decided to bask in the glory a bit more by attending the championship parade down State Street in Ann Arbor, braving below-zero wind chills as we stood in snow banks to salute our conquering heroes.
headlines Flint-Genesee County
- Partner ran office ‘like a toxic boys club locker room,’ fired Thompson Hine lawyer alleges
- Longtime civil rights advocate Emmet Bondurant will receive this year’s ABA Medal
- Is SCOTUS making it harder to teach constitutional law? Profs ‘depleted’ and taken aback by ‘velocity’ of change
- ‘Known Christian conservative’ judge says his ouster over sexual assault reversal was ‘total political hit job’
- What’s new in document automation for lawyers?
- Only 1 out of 5 defendants in this Mississippi county get court-appointed lawyers before indictment