Nominations open for the GCBA Board of Directors
Published: February 16, 2024
Nancy K. Chinonis, Nominating Committee Chair of the Genesee County Bar Association, has announced that nominations are currently being accepted for the positions of Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and four (4) Board of Directors positions for the Association.
Get to Know Danielle LoftonFebruary 16, 2024Danielle Lofton is an attorney with Fraser Trebilcock, working primarily in the firm’s Lansing office.
‘O-HI-NO’ for church opening to homeless in Ohio legal tangleFebruary 16, 2024Treating others as he would like to be treated has caused legal problems for Chris Avell, the pastor of Dad’s Place Christian Church in the small town of Bryan, Ohio.
headlines Flint-Genesee County
- Partner ran office ‘like a toxic boys club locker room,’ fired Thompson Hine lawyer alleges
- Longtime civil rights advocate Emmet Bondurant will receive this year’s ABA Medal
- Is SCOTUS making it harder to teach constitutional law? Profs ‘depleted’ and taken aback by ‘velocity’ of change
- ‘Known Christian conservative’ judge says his ouster over sexual assault reversal was ‘total political hit job’
- What’s new in document automation for lawyers?
- Only 1 out of 5 defendants in this Mississippi county get court-appointed lawyers before indictment