Subscribe to the Legal News!
Full access to public notices, articles, columns, archives, statistics, calendar and more
Day Pass Only $4.95!
Three-County & Full Pass also available
Wolverine Bar, Straker Bar host Annual Law Student Reception
headlines Oakland County
- New lawyers v board
- Michigan to continue juvenile justice reform momentum thanks to federal funding boost
- Detroit woman bound over to stand trial, charged with acting as unlicensed CPA and unlicensed real estate agent
- Family of man who died after being punched by Detroit police officer files federal lawsuit
- ABA Criminal Justice Section launches Prosecutorial Independence Task Force
- Partner ran office ‘like a toxic boys club locker room,’ fired Thompson Hine lawyer alleges
- Longtime civil rights advocate Emmet Bondurant will receive this year’s ABA Medal
- Is SCOTUS making it harder to teach constitutional law? Profs ‘depleted’ and taken aback by ‘velocity’ of change
- ‘Known Christian conservative’ judge says his ouster over sexual assault reversal was ‘total political hit job’
- What’s new in document automation for lawyers?
- Only 1 out of 5 defendants in this Mississippi county get court-appointed lawyers before indictment